In these last 15 years, my husband and I have relocated 11 times! Not just continents, states also within the same city. Whenever we relocated back to India, I would always crave for bagels which was not an easy find in Chennai city. While living in Utah, I came across the most amazing 'Einstein Bagel Company' which made the best everything bagel and the jalapeno cheese bagel. It had become a routine for me to buy myself a bagel, spread the cream cheese and relish it...not to forgot....licking the toppings :D
In my keto journey, I definitely started missing the bagels as it had become a part of my daily routine. I began the search for an easy full proof recipe that was keto friendly. Midget momma was one such blog whose recipe I followed. It was easy to follow and the results were amazing. These bagels are not egg-less. Someday, I wish to make egg-less bagels!
Followed this recipe from Midget Momma----->



Comments
Post a Comment