Being on a Keto diet is very tough if you are a vegetarian. Some days I felt that it was tough for me to fix a meal for myself. I wasn't going to give up so easily and I started playing around with some veggies that were keto recommended and added seasoning to my liking and taste. That's how my keto stir fry came into existence!
Ingredients:
1 tsp butter
1 cup mushrooms
2 cups spinach
1 yellow bell pepper
3-4 garlic cloves
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Method:
Ingredients:
1 tsp butter
1 cup mushrooms
2 cups spinach
1 yellow bell pepper
3-4 garlic cloves
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Method:
- In a pan add butter followed by mushrooms, peppers and garlic.
- Saute them well until the mushrooms begin to brown. (I like to stir fry until the water from the mushroom is gone)
- Add balsamic vinegar and cook till it is well coated.
- Add in the spinach and cook until it is wilted.
- Remove and serve topped with some grated parmesan cheese.


Comments
Post a Comment