A huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it realizing its not going to happen overnight!
I know this journey is going to be very tough but I am determined to bring a change in me. My blog postings will talk about what I am eating everyday and the hurdles I faced and my new discoveries.
To begin with, I am a vegetarian but eat eggs occasionally. Keto diet is considered to be working well with meat eaters as they have many options when it comes to low carb -high fat food. I knew it was going to be very tough on me....but then what's the fun if you haven't tried it! I decided to do a lot of search on Keto dishes with vegetables and eggs.
To begin with you need to download a nutrition calculator app like myfitnesspal or carb manager. I initially had myfitnesspal but unless you are a premier member you will not be able to see the macros. Carb manager helps calculating the macros and giving you the net carbs calculation as well. I downloaded this app only in week 3 where you will be able to see me daily carb intake.
Some important notes from the meal plan from day 1 - I was not feeling hungry but experiencing some tummy pain and urge to use the restroom. Day 2 - After lunch I was still having tummy pain and had what is called 'Keto diarrhea', so I decided to have homemade yogurt and include broccoli as it has fiber. I planned to stay away cheese and almond flour to help me with the tummy issues.
To begin with you need to download a nutrition calculator app like myfitnesspal or carb manager. I initially had myfitnesspal but unless you are a premier member you will not be able to see the macros. Carb manager helps calculating the macros and giving you the net carbs calculation as well. I downloaded this app only in week 3 where you will be able to see me daily carb intake.
Some important notes from the meal plan from day 1 - I was not feeling hungry but experiencing some tummy pain and urge to use the restroom. Day 2 - After lunch I was still having tummy pain and had what is called 'Keto diarrhea', so I decided to have homemade yogurt and include broccoli as it has fiber. I planned to stay away cheese and almond flour to help me with the tummy issues.

Keto Mug bread (https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/keto-coconut-flour-mug-bread/)

Spinach and mushroom stir fry - 1/2 serving (https://ketomein.blogspot.com/2020/02/keto-stir-fry-mushrooms-yellow-peppers.html)

![]() |
| Air fried Broccoli |

Comments
Post a Comment