Broccoli might get stuck in your teeth, but French fries will get stuck in your ass!!! 🤣🤣 I have always loved eating broccoli but have seen many people running away from it. Ever since I have been on my Keto diet, broccoli has become my new BFF! It is one vegetable that is rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K and Iron. It also has a good amount of protein compared to other vegetables. I have liked making broccoli using my air fryer but I realized that it was not keeping me full for long. While searching the web I stumbled upon the cheddar cheese sauce and decided to try it myself. One serving of broccoli with cheese sauce is a good snack that keeps you going for a long time. Ingredients: (Serves 3) 3 cups broccoli Florets steamed 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/4 cup heavy cream 4-5 garlic cloves finely chopped salt and pepper to taste Method: In a pan add heavy cream and cook over low heat. Once it begins to boil, add gar...



Comments
Post a Comment