"You can't make an Omelet without breaking Eggs!"
By the time you come to the fourth week of your keto diet most of us are tired of eating eggs. Imagine, how hard it would be for a vegetarian to be on a keto diet. In my case, I was getting bored of eating boiled eggs or egg curry. I was bored of eating the egg yolk!
Today, I decided I am not going to use the yolk and make myself a plain old egg white omelet. You can add some finely chopped green chillies while making your omelet or just layering some cheese before folding your omelet. I wanted to add some color to it and so followed a vegetable stir fry on my plate. A simple stir fry of green peppers, asparagus, onion and cauliflower with a dash of salt and pepper. This was a refreshing breakfast to start my day!
By the time you come to the fourth week of your keto diet most of us are tired of eating eggs. Imagine, how hard it would be for a vegetarian to be on a keto diet. In my case, I was getting bored of eating boiled eggs or egg curry. I was bored of eating the egg yolk!
Today, I decided I am not going to use the yolk and make myself a plain old egg white omelet. You can add some finely chopped green chillies while making your omelet or just layering some cheese before folding your omelet. I wanted to add some color to it and so followed a vegetable stir fry on my plate. A simple stir fry of green peppers, asparagus, onion and cauliflower with a dash of salt and pepper. This was a refreshing breakfast to start my day!

Comments
Post a Comment