"Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards!" Keto is tough I say! While on keto many a times you might be craving sugar. When you begin craving for sugar while on keto, try increasing your protein intake. Using the low carb sugar options also works good on smoothies or baked keto goodies. One such day while I was craving for dessert, I made the keto cheesecake. It was spoonful of heaven! Bliss! Hope you like the recipe and would love to hear back your comments. KETO CHEESECAKE Ingredients: 1 tsp Unsalted butter 4 oz Cream cheese 2 tbsp Lakanto Monk fruit sugar 5 Raspberries Method: Melt the butter in a small microwaveable ramekin. Tilt the ramekin to coat the sides. Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs, then add to the ramekin with the butter and mix well. With a spoon, press the crust evenly against the bottom of the dish. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps. Spread the filling on top of t...
Comments
Post a Comment