"God created your life. And you are in charge to COLOR it, make it BEAUTIFUL!"
Today is Holi and I have some fond memories of this festival when I was a kid. Northern India always celebrates this festival of colors in full spirit. Friends and families meeting and greeting one another, applying color and wishing for good health and prosperity, some amazing food to eat and not to forget the Holi special drink....'Thandai'. It is a very refreshing and cooling drink and a dollop of vanilla ice cream would top it all!
Me being on my Keto diet....I was definitely craving for Thandai....and my prayers were answered. I stumbled upon the post from Sophie who had made Keto Thandai Ladoo. This post made my day and I tried it myself. The recipe was very easy to follow and the end result was amazing 👍
I do have some left over Thandai powder which I might make a smoothie with almond milk. Hopefully that turns out good.
Recipe Courtesy: https://www.mydaintysoulcurry.com/keto-thandai-ladoo-recipe/?fbclid=IwAR2mDZloAz-0mU9lSIVsJg27aBb4sM0jqID_rmk9c61I0O9bXBKGoQBzoa0
Today is Holi and I have some fond memories of this festival when I was a kid. Northern India always celebrates this festival of colors in full spirit. Friends and families meeting and greeting one another, applying color and wishing for good health and prosperity, some amazing food to eat and not to forget the Holi special drink....'Thandai'. It is a very refreshing and cooling drink and a dollop of vanilla ice cream would top it all!
Me being on my Keto diet....I was definitely craving for Thandai....and my prayers were answered. I stumbled upon the post from Sophie who had made Keto Thandai Ladoo. This post made my day and I tried it myself. The recipe was very easy to follow and the end result was amazing 👍
I do have some left over Thandai powder which I might make a smoothie with almond milk. Hopefully that turns out good.
Recipe Courtesy: https://www.mydaintysoulcurry.com/keto-thandai-ladoo-recipe/?fbclid=IwAR2mDZloAz-0mU9lSIVsJg27aBb4sM0jqID_rmk9c61I0O9bXBKGoQBzoa0


Comments
Post a Comment