"There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more DETERMINED"
Keto is definitely not as easy as you think. Hearing from many people around you saying they have lost 30lbs/50lbs would have made you think you could do it too. As it is said..."nothing comes free"....weight loss also does not come free...you need to work hard for it too!
Second week on any diet for that fact will be the toughest....the basic thought that would come into your mind is...."I have been depriving myself from the food I love and haven't lost much weight". Having to cook regular meals for the rest of your family and a totally opposite meal for yourself is very tiring. Hats off to all the moms out there who are sailing on the same boat as I am 🙋. This is what I do...... Make rest of the family meal plans on Saturday morning along with planning mine on Carb Manager App, note down the grocery list and go do shopping on Saturday eve or Sunday morning. I do all the prep work the previous night which makes it easy for me to just cook the next day. The other advantage for making meal plans is that we save a lot of money by doing grocery for only those ingredients we need. We end up using all vegetables and fruits in the fridge and not end up wasting anything.
All those Keto beginners, please make sure to use a keto calculator to enter your details and get a macros plan that is best suited for you. My per day net carbs limit is 34g. I used this calculator : https://www.ruled.me/keto-calculator/
With all that jibber jabber of mine....here's me week 2 Keto meal plan that I followed:
Keto Chocolate Peanut butter milkshake - https://www.sweetashoney.co/keto-peanut-butter-smoothie/
Low Carb Cauliflower fried rice -
Low Carb Zoodles Pasta with Marinara Sauce - https://ketomein.blogspot.com/2020/02/keto-zoodle-zucchini-noodle-pasta.html
Keto Tomato Soup - https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/keto-tomato-soup/
Cold Zoodles Salad -
Mung Bean Idlies - https://ketomein.blogspot.com/2020/02/mung-bean-sprouts-idly.html
Keto Baingan Bharta - https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/keto-baingan-bharta/
Keto low carb vanilla cheesecake - https://www.appetiteforenergy.com/low-carb-cheesecake-pudding/#wprm-recipe-container-8039
Keto Jalapeno Poppers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdBeIbG-qAo
Low Carb Cauliflower fried rice -
Low Carb Zoodles Pasta with Marinara Sauce - https://ketomein.blogspot.com/2020/02/keto-zoodle-zucchini-noodle-pasta.html
Keto Tomato Soup - https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/keto-tomato-soup/
Cold Zoodles Salad -
Mung Bean Idlies - https://ketomein.blogspot.com/2020/02/mung-bean-sprouts-idly.html
Keto Baingan Bharta - https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/keto-baingan-bharta/
Keto low carb vanilla cheesecake - https://www.appetiteforenergy.com/low-carb-cheesecake-pudding/#wprm-recipe-container-8039
Keto Jalapeno Poppers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdBeIbG-qAo

Comments
Post a Comment